Pretty sure I peed out all or at least most of my kidney stone last night! I won't go into details, but it was very painful and I cried. But today I feel about a million times better! I still have some of the pain in my back (I'm pretty sure the docs were right about me re-pulling that muscle), but the pain in my front and side are nearly gone entirely! Actually, there's a pretty good picture of kidney stone pain on Wikipedia if you're curious.
I still have all the back exercises that I was given by the physical therapists last summer, so I'm going to start doing those again. (I did some of them still, but not all...).
I didn't get a chance to write about this the other day because I was stuck in the ER, but right before that, Ramiro and I found this under our deck:
It's a cat skull. It was pretty small. We think it may have been Robert's sibling. Originally Robert was part of a litter of two and we used to see him and his brother/sister playing around out in the yard. Then, one day, his sibling was gone. We had been hoping this whole time that he/she was adopted by another neighbour, but now we think that he died... Under the deck was Robert and his sibling's old nursing ground.Sarahe's boyfriend Paul said that the skull was proof that it's "a hard world out there." Ramiro and I gave the skull a proper burial. We're more determined than ever to take care of the cat population in our area. We don't want to find any more cat/kitten skulls! :(
Waaaaah! Too sad!
We still haven't been able to catch Robert's Mom. She's tricky! She went in the trap again and ate all the bait without setting it off. She knows what's up!You can't see her too well in this picture, but that's her under the deck:
She's grey. I circled her in the pic for you.Here's some more pictures of Robert & Ziggy:

That's all for now.--Lauren*
No comments:
Post a Comment