Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Can't Believe It's September Already

Hey, Everyone!

Robert's Mom has been showing up again lately. She's all recovered from her surgery (being spayed) and is looking great! I took a picture of her through our back door window with my cell phone:
Also, in cat news, Sarahe visited Ringo's sister Heidi the other day. She looks just like Ringo only with different colouring:So there you go. I knew you were all feeling symptoms of withdrawal since I hadn't posted any cat pics in a few days.

Other than that, here's what's been going on in my life: I've been writing a TON and I cut Ramiro's hair today (Mohawk!!).

Also, for those of you who might be interested, some of my mom's artwork is going to be on exhibit at the GALLERY AT THE END OF THE WORLD this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Sept. 3-5, 2010). 2427 N. Lake Ave. Altadena, CA 91001

Until next time...

--Lauren*

No comments:

Post a Comment