So, I got to see my friend Steff on Friday. I've been trying to make an effort to be more social this year... Unfortunately, I only saw her for an hour. We were supposed to have the whole day together and go out and do all sorts of fun things, but she and her pen pal (who was visiting her from Chicago) got stuck in traffic on the way here from DisneyLand/California Adventure, and by the time they got here, it was nearly time for me to be back home to take care of the cats. Oh well. Next time.
Then, yesterday, Ramiro took me out to Descanso Gardens (we hiked around the grounds for 5 hours!!) and then to the Slender Sweet Shoppe to get me a nice sugar-free treat! Mmmm.
Then, when we came home, we saw this:
Ziggy. On the roof.She was like "Mew mew mew!!!!!!!!!" and running around on the roof like "How'd I get up here?!" It took us over half an hour to get her down again.
We were surprised that this happened to Ziggy. She's always been the smartest/most savvy of our cats--and she loves to climb trees!--but she was stumped by that roof.
Robert got stuck on the roof once. That was expected though. Robert's pretty dumb. He's a sweetie-pie though and was fairly easy to get back down. He's such a happy lil guy...soon as he saw me climb up the ladder he was like "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I'm being rescued!!" He only started flipping out when I lifted him up off the roof and into my arms (and he saw that he was up in the air), but even then it was fairly easy to get him down. With Ziggy, she started freaking out just when she got near the edge of the roof.
Anyway, we got her down. And, if she has the same reaction Robert did to his roof adventure, we're hoping she never goes up there again.
Hope everyone had a good weekend and that you all have a good (or at least bearable) Valentine's Day tomorrow! I'll probably be writing again Wednesday or Thursday.
--Lauren*
http://littlezotz.webs.com
No comments:
Post a Comment