Last week was "Spring Break" for most of my friends still in school. Which meant that I got to do some socializing! (Rare, I know).
My friend Elaine came over to visit us Tuesday night (4/19). It had been the first time we'd seen her since last November. She's doing well.
Then, on Thursday (4/21), Ramiro and I went to Descanso Gardens with Paris.
Paris was surprised that pine cones could get this big:
And I was surprised at how fat I look in pictures:
I've gained 10 pounds since January. Sigh. I've gotta start exercising again. (Ramiro looks very handsome though, doesn't he?? :D ).We went all over the garden. From looking at the flowers on the main walk...



...to climbing to the top of their highest mountain...
We even saw a few animals...
...some beautiful ferns...
...and some giant mushrooms!
Paris loved it. She had never been there before. In fact, she liked it so much that she built herself a hut and decided to live there:
Just kidding. She didn't build that hut.Good times.
I also got a lot of work done last week. And I built a few more Squidoo lenses:
ARE YOU A WILLIAM CASTLE SUPER FAN?
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF LAUREN R. THARP (this page was awarded a Purple Star!)
MY TOP 6 TEEN TRAGEDY SONGS (I'm going to be doing a sequel to this lens soon!)
Thanks for tuning in! See you next Monday!
--Lauren*
http://littlezotz.webs.com
Photo Credit goes to Paris for all pictures except for the ones with her in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment