Today was my first day at my new job! I still can't tell you which company I'm working for, but it's a writing job (with regular hours & duties!) with its primary focus being on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Squee!
I'm fairly new to SEO, but I love it. I love that feeling of accomplishment I get when I know I've done a good job. :)
As for my title, I was jokingly referring to last week as my "last week of fun" (since it was my last week before starting my new job). What a joke that turned out to be! lol. Everything that could go wrong for be classified as "un-fun" happened last week. I won't bore you with the details, but here are a couple items of note:
- I went to the DMV to renew my California ID. And you know how awesome the DMV is!
- Robert had his first bath
Now, Robert having his first bath wasn't so bad. Robert has never been one to use his claws (except on accident) and bruising was minimal (he does like to kick--with force!). The bad part was the reason why he had to have a bath! It was because of this:
We had applied some PurrScriptions Plus 5 Way Protection on Robert (hot weather = flea season) and he had a horrific allergic reaction! It was terrifying.We've never had a problem with this product in the past. And we know how to apply flea meds out of reach of the cat's licker. It was just Robert's bad luck. (Black cats...bad luck to themselves?!)
Anyway, the Sentry Petcare people were able to guide us through what to do. And "what to do" included giving Robert a bath. And, fortunately, that fixed him right up!
This morning, Courtney from Sentry Petcare called up to check on Robert. And they're going to be sending us a brand new product with a different formula! Hopefully that one will work better. No hard feelings! (Also, we're to report back on how the new meds work--I'll post the results here as well).
That's all for today!
--Lauren*
http://littlezotz.webs.com
EDIT (5/17/11): The WordPress Pro Business guy I work for sometimes, Adam W. Warner, is holding an "Introduction to WordPress" Class. Only 30 seats per class! The first event is May 24th. Sign up HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment