Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm On Fiverr!

Hey, Everyone!
I'm on Fiverr! http://fiverr.com/users/littlezotz
Fiverr is a clever site where you can buy and/or sell ANYTHING so long as it only costs five dollars ($5.00). I've decided to offer up some of my writing services!

I WILL EDIT ANYTHING, UP TO 500 WORDS, FOR $5

For less than one slim penny a word, I will edit anything you write--up to 500 words! I will check your work for spelling and grammatical errors, and even do "rewrites" if necessary (or, if you prefer, I can simply write suggestions to you so you can rewrite it yourself!) I will edit ANYTHING you write! Fiction, advertisements, letters, or even your "Info" for a social networking site. Nothing is too "weird" for me. Send it my way!

I WILL GHOSTWRITE ANYTHING, UP TO 500 WORDS, FOR $5

Just tell me a few details about what you want to write and I'll write it for you. I have no ego on this one: you'll get full credit for whatever I write. And it's completely confidential! I will write you up to 500 words (that's 1 measly penny per word!) of anything your heart desires: whether it's fiction (no idea is too "weird" for me!), a letter to a friend or someone you secretly admire, a poem, or an advertisement!

I WILL BE YOUR CYRANO DE BERGERAC AND WRITE A PERSONALIZED LOVE LETTER FOR $5
Are you in love? Does the "object of your desire" leave you at a loss for words? Sounds like you need your very own Cyrano de Bergerac! I will write you a personalized love letter (up to 500 words) that will help you express exactly what you want to say. Making that first step is the hardest... So let me make it for you! (Also great for long-time couples who are having trouble communicating their feelings).

I WILL HELP YOU WRITE YOUR BREAKUP LETTER FOR $5

You want to break up with your boyfriend and/or girlfriend, but you don't want to be the "bad guy?" You have a lot you want to say to this person, but are too angry to form words into powerful coherent sentences? You want to tell this person every reason why this relationship needs to END, but fear you'll breakdown and babble incomprehensibly? Let me write your breakup letter for you! In 500 words or less I can get the breakup ball rolling!

If you or anyone you know requires any of these services, please check out my page on Fiverr! http://fiverr.com/users/littlezotz

Until next time...

--Lauren*

No comments:

Post a Comment