Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last 2 Kittens

Hey, Everyone!

Great news! We were able to catch the last two kittens. They will be taken to the East Valley Animal Shelter as soon as they open in the morning. We've made sure that they have been fed and are well-hydrated.

Again, if you would like to adopt these kittens, please visit the shelter's adoption section here: http://www.laanimalservices.com/adoptapet_eval.htm

We still haven't had any luck catching Robert's Mom for FixNation, but we think we may have a significantly better chance now that her kittens are no longer distracting her.

Speaking of FixNation, after we caught the runt kitten last time, I mentioned that I got some hate mail. One of the complaints I received that I didn't mention was that everyone presumed we had caught the kitten in a FixNation trap (which are only meant to be used for FixNation purposes). This time, to avoid that particular argument from coming up again, I'm posting this picture:As you can clearly see, the kittens are not in a FixNation trap.

We felt bad lifting up their towel (covering a cat when it's enclosed in a trap or carrier helps to calm it significantly!) to take this picture, but we didn't want to get any more guff over something that isn't even an issue.

Again, if anyone out there is adopting these kittens, or any of the numerous other kittens at the shelter who need homes, please click here.

If anyone out there sends me hate mail over our taking these kittens to the shelter, their e-mails will not receive an answer.

Until next time...

--Lauren*

No comments:

Post a Comment