Hey, Everyone!
Sorry my entry is so late today! I just got home... from renewing my Black Belt! :D
In my martial arts system, once you're a black belt, you need to renew your black belt every few years. You know. You go into the dojo, make sure all your stuff's up to snuff... Anyway, despite my being 20lbs heavier than I should be right now, I still performed very well. It was great to be back!
I hate to do this to you guys yet again, but, once again, I have a few things in the works...that I can't talk about yet. Hopefully you'll be content in knowing that possibly good things are on the horizon.
In the meantime, check out this thing Ramiro did:
Wasn't that neat? You can get a better look at it by clicking this link: http://ebe-1.deviantart.com/art/TENEBRARUM-258697344
Thanks for stopping by!
--Lauren*
http://littlezotz.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment