Monday, September 26, 2011

Microchips, Hard Drives, and a Great Breakfast

Hey, Everyone!

This is my 130th personal Blog entry!  Whew!!

By this time next week, if all goes well, I'll be announcing my new project (the one I alluded to in my last entry).  Exciting!

Robert got microchipped last week!  FixNation was kind enough to take him in (they no longer have microchip clinics and they currently only microchip tame cats who are also in for a spay/neuter; but they made an exception for us because we're awesome).  So now Robert's a cyborg:
 Drawing Ramiro did on our whiteboard in honor of the occasion.

It was a pretty hectic day.  We got up at around 6:00am that morning and loaded Robert in his carrier.  Which he was really great about!...until Ramiro turned on the car.  Robert then pooped himself BIG TIME!  And with his long hair, you can imagine what a mess THAT was.  Yuck!! 

As soon as we got him back home, I had to bathe him.  I have some new scars now...  He always puts up SUCH a fuss!!  But as soon as he's out of the water, he LOVES being clean!  He becomes more affectionate that ever and really struts his stuff.  Sigh.  Oh, that Robert.

Robert airing out his underside after his bath.

I'm sorry for yet another late entry.  As you might have guessed, I've been incredibly busy lately!  In fact, I finally had to get myself an external hard drive today to save all the writing I've been doing.  Flash drives just weren't cutting it anymore!  I now have 500GB of space to back up my files...  I have a feeling I'm going to fill it up in no time.

Last, for those of you who haven't already seen it (Mom & Amy, I'm talking to you!), here's the awesome breakfast Ramiro made for me this morning to cure my "I can't believe it's Monday again already!!" blues:
He's the best.  <3

Be sure to tune in next Monday!!

--Lauren*
http://littlezotz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment