Now, you're going to say "You're late!" but I came prepared for that! You'll notice, in my last entry, I didn't say WHICH Monday I'd be updating from next--just that it'd be in the future! Ho ho! Nah, I kid. You're right. I'm totally late on this one.
2012 has been a crazy year so far. It's been tough on me physically (I've had to deal with food poisoning twice, and a very terrible flu bug!), but filled with exciting new opportunities.
It was my birthday on January 7th, but because of above-mentioned flu bug, I postponed celebrating it until the 20th. Ramiro and I went to my parents' house and we ate this delicious sugar-free chocolate mousse pie:
Feel free to count the candles if you're desperate to know how old I am now.
In other news, I finally shelled out for a pay theme and a more secure structure for my website. I updated my free theme the other day and it BROKE and my website disappeared (ironically/appropriately, it was on the 18th when most of the websites I like were gone anyway due to SOPA protesting). So, for a short while, my website looked like this:
Awful, wasn't it?
Fortunately, I got that all taken care of and my website is super pretty now! Go check it out at LittleZotz.com! (Updates every Wednesday!)
I also gave a full-on makeover to the ReviewHat website. Check that out too! I shelled out good money for those themes--someone better look at 'em! ;)
And, as long as I'm mentioning website makeovers, go check out Ramiro's website, RED MUSEUM (nsfw). He did a total makeover on it this week and didn't have to shell out bucks 'cause he's got mad skillz. I'm very proud of him. <3 And there's even a few new comics up, so be sure to check those out!
That's about it for now, I guess. I can't give you too many details about my work and I doubt you want to hear the gory details of my flu/food poisonings...soooooooo...yeah...
Until next time!
--Lauren*


No comments:
Post a Comment