Monday, February 6, 2012

So Long! Don't Forget to Write!

Hey, Everyone!

I think the time has come to put this Blog, at least mostly, to rest.

It's time for me to stop writing about my life and actually start living it!

Not that I'm going to stop writing entirely. Of course not! I'm a writer! I'll still be making weekly (every Wednesday) updates over at http://littlezotz.com  I'll also still be writing for clients.  :)  If you like my writing style, there's going to be plenty of places for you to get your "fix."
Me writing. (Fortunately, my computer in real life is much better!)

I may write on here occasionally, but it probably won't be for a long time from now.  I definitely won't be making weekly updates anymore.  (Sorry, Amy!--I know you like to lurk...).  
 
Writing updates about my life is a fun, admittedly self-indulgent, activity--and it certainly made it easier for long-distance friends (which is, well, ALL of my friends) to keep up with me!--but I've become incredibly busy as of late and it became clear that I had to prioritize.  I need to put my clients first.

Don't be sad.  As I said, I'll still write on here "occasionally."  And, of course, if you really, really want to know what I'm up to, you can always write to me at littlezotz@gmail.com!

So, goodbye for now!  Ramiro, Robert, and I are off to live happy, wonderful lives!  :D  And don't forget to support my work (leave comments!!) over at http://littlezotz.com!

Until next time...
--Lauren*

No comments:

Post a Comment