Happy New Year!! :)
Did everyone survive the holiday season?
I'm thankful to have made it to 2012. Last year was a tough one and will go down as one of my Top 10 Least Favorite Years (along with 2007 and 2009). I have high hopes for this year! Hopefully there will be a little time to relax--while still making money! (Unemployment/lack of clients wouldn't be very relaxing!)
Ringo: Master Relaxer.
I didn't do anything especially awesome for New Year's Eve. I had food poisoning (2011 had to be a jerk just one last time!) and spent a good chunk of the day in the bathroom. I spent New Year's Day and today ("New Year's Day Observed") working.
Around/on Christmas, Ramiro and I visited with my parents, my mom's brother, Steff, and Danielle. We also saw my friend James at the supermarket. That was cool.
Robert made out really well with Christmas "loot" this year:
Licking his catnip pillow from Danielle
Chillin' with his llama from Steff
It looks like Robert doesn't really like his llama, but you're wrong. He's just tired. I took that picture after he wore himself out playing with it. All the other pictures I tried to take of Robert + llama ended up looking like this:
Yikes!!
You might notice there's another llama/alpaca plushie on the bookshelf behind Robert... That one's mine! I got it in September and Robert kept trying to steal it. Fortunately, now that he has his own (thanks, Steff!), I no longer have to worry about that. :)
Anyway, thanks again to all of you who visited, gave gifts, sent cards, and shared your general good wishes in our direction. Much appreciated!
Time to get back to work!
A picture of me at work (with my "esteemed colleague," of course!)
When I write here again, I'll be another year older.
--Lauren*





Lol, I love his 'loot' :) Robert rocks.
ReplyDelete