Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sims - Rogue's Gallery

This is a VERY pic heavy entry.  I wanted to show the new Sims I made to my dad, but his e-mail address doesn't accept huge attachments...  So I'm posting them here!

Feel free to check 'em out.  I created these in The Sims 3.  I'll edit this entry in a few days to add which personality traits I gave each of the characters.  Ramiro helped choose the personalities.  :)

--Lauren
http://littlezotz.com

Click on any of the pictures to make them larger.

HARLEEN QUINZEL

Swim wear

Athletic Wear
 Pajamas
Close up of face (in pajamas)
Formal
 Everyday
 Close-up of Harley in Everyday wear

 THE JOKER (JACK WHITE)

Everyday outfit
 Close-up of face in Everyday wear (jacket looks weird because I was editing it at the time--my bad).
 Close-up.  He blinked!
Formal wear.
Pajamas
 Athletic
 Swim wear

 THE RIDDLER (EDWARD NIGMA)

Everyday
 Close-up
 Close-up with a little more of his clothes showing.
 Formal
 Pajamas.  The game wouldn't let him wear his hat to bed, so we gave him a nice "cropped" haircut to reflect his OCD nature.
 Athletic
 Swim wear

 SELINA KYLE (CATWOMAN)

Everyday - Since there wasn't exactly a "cat costume" in the game, we decided to make "Selina Kyle" and just add little hints that she's "Catwoman" here and there in her outfits.
 Formal
 Close-up in formal wear.  Check out those cat-shaped earrings! :D
 Pajamas
 Athletic - Cat hat!
 Swim wear

 THE PENGUIN (OSWALD COBBLEPOT)

Close-up.
 Close-up from the front.
 Everday
 Formal
 Pajamas
 Athletic - I put him in a martial arts uniform since The Penguin is a Judo master.

 MAD HATTER (JERVIS TETCH)

Everyday
 Closer look at Everyday...
 Close-up
 Close-up side view
 Close-up 3/4 view
 Pajamas
 Athletic
 Swim wear  (We put him in hats no matter what he was doing)

 POISON IVY (PAMELA LILLIAN ISLEY)

Close-up of face

 Swim wear
 Close-up
 Another close-up
 Everyday
 Formal
 Close-up of formal wear (I made her dress and shoes out of "grass" and added some leaves...)
 Pajamas (gave her a sexy red nightie with lace roses on the back)
 Pajamas front view

 MR. FREEZE (VICTOR FRIES)

Pajamas
 Formal

 Everyday
 Close-up
 Athletic

 NORA FRIES

Everyday
 Close-up (All we really have to go on with Nora is what Mr. Freeze has to say about her...and he always implies that she was a perfect SAINT of a woman. I tried to make her look sort of angelic, but I also tried to give her an "iced" look by putting her in mostly light blues--and giving her a lot of diamonds!)
 Formal
 Pajamas
 Athletic
 Swim wear

 CLAYFACE (MATTHEW HAGEN)

Everyday - I know that there have been a lot of different names for Clayface, but Matt Hagen is the one I grew up with (in the animated series) so that's the name I chose.  For his everyday wear, the game wouldn't let him run around naked or in his underwear, so I chose the most form-fitting clothes I could and tried to match them to his skin color.
 Close-up
 Formal - He is, at heart, an actor...Thought I'd let him get dressed up for an awards show or something at least.
 Pajamas
 Swim wear
 Side view of his body - I upped the "fat" bar all the way, but I also upped the "muscle" bar all the way...  I was trying to make him as misshapen and "clay" like as possible.

 KILLER CROC (WAYLON JONES)

Everyday - Again, the game wouldn't let him run around in just shorts... I did what I could.
 Formal
 Pajamas
 Swim wear
 Athletic - This is more what Killer Croc usually wears.
 Close-up - I gave him green dreadlocks to represent those bumps he has all over his head...
 Side view

 JACK RYDER (THE CREEPER)

Everyday - Jack Ryder isn't a Batman villain , but I wanted to make him so I did!
 From the back - If you look closely you can see that he has green highlights in his black hair.
 Everyday
 Formal
 Pajamas
 Athletic
 Athletic - I gave him the yellow shirt to look like his yellow skin and the scarf/jacket is supposed to be that big boa thing he wears...
 Swim wear

 JONATHAN CRANE (SCARECROW)

Everyday
 Close-up - It was hard to choose between blonde Scarecrow or redhead Scarecrow, but I went with blonde in the end. I tried to add in varying degrees of blonde throughout his hair so it looked more like straw
 Close-up
 Close-up
 Formal - The game made me change his shoes but it was fine with everything else lol
 Pajamas
 Athletic - The tree on his shirt has a crow in it!
 Swim wear

 TWO FACE (HARVEY DENT)

Everyday
 Close-up - Yeah, I know the red mark should be on the other side, but the game wouldn't allow it.
 Close-up.
 Formal.
 Pajamas
 Athletic
 Swim wear


No comments:

Post a Comment