...Change of Life.
So.
I've moved out from my parents house. I'm now living with Ramiro.
I don't really want to discuss it right now, so please don't ask me too many questions. I know it's unexpected (for me too!!), but it's for the best.
I'll try to send my change of address to everyone I know, but if somehow you don't get the information, please feel free to e-mail me. And, provided you're someone I actually know and not some Internet crazy, I'll send it to you.
It's taking a lot of adjustment, but thus far I'm actually really happy. For one thing, since we now share a room, it's caused Ramiro and me both to be a lot less cluttered. We're totally Zen now. (haha, not quite, but the room we share is very tidy!)
I love my parents and I talk to them every day. And I visit them often. I miss my cat though. As of now, I can't talk about my cat (Dorian) out loud without crying. I couldn't afford to take him with me. But if anyone can take great care of my baby, it's Mom. She's a wonder with pets/animals.
Okay, well, expect an e-mail soon with my new address.
Until next time...
--Lauren*
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D:
ReplyDeleteNo sad face! This is a good thing. <3
ReplyDeleteEverything is going to be just fine.
Please let me know if you need anything or if there is any way I can help.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. I can't really think of anything... Just keep in touch! :)
ReplyDelete