I went rollerblading at the Moonlight Rollerway with my parents on Saturday night.
The rest of the week (and weekend -- including today!) has been spent working.
WebTalk Radio, Sarasota Dog, and my own projects. Here's a sneak preview of one of the illustrations for an upcoming post on my Pro Blog:
Only slightly exaggerated...Writing -----> Sit-down job -----> 10 inches on my waistline since this time last year.
Speaking of which, I've gotta go take my daily walk (I've started exercising again!) and then get back to writing articles for clients.
Also, don't forget to tune in Wednesday (July 6th) to my Pro Blog to read a great interview I did with Roxy "Balboa" Richardson!
--Lauren*
Speaking of which, I've gotta go take my daily walk (I've started exercising again!) and then get back to writing articles for clients.
Also, don't forget to tune in Wednesday (July 6th) to my Pro Blog to read a great interview I did with Roxy "Balboa" Richardson!
--Lauren*
No comments:
Post a Comment