Monday, July 18, 2011

McNuggets and Mid-July

Hey, Everyone!

I had chicken McNuggets for lunch today. We ran out of food to have for lunch and my paycheck hasn't come yet, so we thought to ourselves "What's something SUPER CHEAP that we could eat..." As it turned out, McNuggets were a "safe" fast food option. I was excited. I hadn't had a McNugget since A Bug's Life was in theaters! (Don't ask me how I remember that). Not exactly a "healthy" choice (especially since I'm trying to lose weight!), but it was cheap and it did the trick.

Anyway, moving past what I had for lunch today...

I interviewed Paul Grimshaw of House of Secrets and Art of Fiction fame(?) last Friday. Here's a blooper pic from our interview session:
Paul started cracking up when Amy (HoS worker) wouldn't stop taking pictures of us

Paul's going to be my "Mr. September" for my "People I Know" interview series on my Official Website. For those of you who don't know, the "People I Know" series is a collection of mini-interviews (5 questions each!) with various amazing writers, freelancers, and entrepreneurs I've met over the years. I post these interviews on the first Wednesday of every month. So be sure to keep an eye out for those!

I've also been very busy with my job at WebTalk Radio. And I'm still writing dog-related articles for Sarasota Dog, Bradenton Dog, and New York City Dog. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... I've been working on a couple writing projects of my own. One of which should be ready to show off/sell by the middle of next month. I'll keep you posted!

That's all for now!

--Lauren*
http://littlezotz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment