Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Cold

Hey, Everyone!

I was going to have all sorts of fun updates to share with you, but, instead, I ended up catching a summer cold and spent all of last week (and last weekend) sick.  I had to cancel all of my fun plans.  I spent the week working and looking really gross.  But, instead of showing you a picture of me all "eww" with the sick (like my English there?), here's a picture of Robert trying to become best friends with my box of Kleenex:


Everybody say "D'awwwww."

My cold inspired me to write this week's Pro Blog post about whether or not freelancers are allowed to take sick days.  So be sure to look for that this upcoming Wednesday!

Also, Ramiro has been doing some amazing art work lately!  This one's my favourite so far:


I'm so proud of him.  I can't wait to see what he does next!

More next week! (Hopfully!)

--Lauren*
http://littlezotz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment