Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Hey, Everyone!

Happy Halloween!

Last week was more or less of a constant nightmare.  So I'm not going to talk about it.  Instead, I'm going to talk about the one good day we had, which was yesterday.  We carved pumpkins:

Your reward for getting to the end of this post is seeing these babies in the dark!

I was really happy with the way everyone's pumpkins turned out this year!  We all really stepped up our games and gave it our all.  Check 'em out!

Dad's:

Mom's:

Mine (2):

Ramiro's (2):
 


And, as promised, here they all are with the lights out:

 You can click on any of the pictures to enlarge them for a better look.

As for what I did today...?

Come on, Guys!  It's Monday.  I worked.  You know I'm no fun on weekdays.

Happy Halloween!

--Lauren*
http://littlezotz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment