Monday, October 17, 2011

Terrible Gifts and a Healthier Future

Hey, Everyone!

Not much to report on this end.  I was ill for most of the week's end.

A few of you know that I've been having some complications with my health recently that have resulted in massive migraines, vomiting, dizzy spells, and on-going fatigue over the past few months.  Fortunately, I'm finally starting a medication to "fix" these problems as of tomorrow.  To which I say "Hooray!--if it works..."  Hopefully there won't be any weird side-effects.

Also, you remember Robert and Ringo, right?  Of course you do.  Who wouldn't remember these guys:
 "Oh, yeah... Those guys..."

They tried to make me feel better by bringing me gifts!

Unfortunately those gifts were a grotesquely mangled mouse (thanks, Ringo...) and a live wasp (thanks, Robert...).

Since Christmas is coming, I'll take this time to mention that I consider dead mice and live wasps terrible gifts.  Please do not get me any.  ~_~


That's about it!  Everything else I've done consisted of "the usual" (writing for clients, working on my professional Blog, tinkering with ReviewHat, and so on).

See you next Monday!

--Lauren*
http://littlezotz.com
They rolled over at the exact same time. I lol'd hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment