Saturday, July 10, 2010

4 Kittens

Hello, Everyone!

I'm sure most of you remember who Robert's Mom is:Anyway, we FINALLY found her kittens. There are four of them that we know of for sure. Two black and two striped. Here's a picture of one of the stripy ones:I'll try to take better pictures of the kittens soon.

Robert's mom is (hopefully!--if we can catch her this time) going to FixNation on August 6th to be spayed. They told us that the best thing to do for the kittens (rather than taking them to FN and releasing them back into the wild or taking them to a shelter) would be to try and tame them and find them good homes.

If anyone out there, in the Southern California area, is interested in adopting a kitten, please write to me at: littlezotz@gmail.com

Or to my usual/personal e-mail if you're a friend who actually knows me.

I can also be contacted via Twitter or comments on this blog.

I'll make another update soon as I can.

--Lauren*

No comments:

Post a Comment