I've made friends with one of the stripy kittens already!
This morning I played with him/her, picked him up, and then played with him again until he got tired and fell asleep. One of the black kittens was curious, but declined to come near me; and the other two were terrified.Later, I came back and all four of them were in their little hidey-hole and he/she jumped down to play with me, but the other 3 ran off. Anyway, I played with him/her again and picked him/her up for some more snuggle time. Ramiro got to pet him/her too!

This little one is coming along quite nicely, I'd say! (KNOCK WOOD!!). Anyway, I'm going to keep trying to tame these little guys every day and hopefully we can find them great homes. :) Once again, if you or someone you know is interested, please e-mail me at littlezotz@gmail.com--Lauren*
PS: My shirt says "The Click Five," in case you were curious.
Okay, the kitten and your magnificent bosom in the same picture? Far to precious. The cute is killing me!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair!
ReplyDelete