You can't see the other black kitten in the pics (I'm not sure where he/she was at this particular feeding time), but he/she is alive and well. We've been working hard to make sure Momma Cat doesn't get dehydrated in this crazy-hot weather. We don't want her milk to dry up. We've been going out every couple hours to make sure the water bowl we leave outside is still full-up.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
--Lauren*
Oh Lauren, how friggin cute... I looovvve tabbies & black kitties! I just read your blog & think you are doing everything just right. I wanted to tell you about Fix Nation, but it seems like you already know. We ended up keeping 3 out of the 5 strays, the Momma & two of her babies. Now we have castle kitties & they have taken over!
ReplyDeleteI'll spread the word about the kittens, they are too cute!
Tara